Unveiling the All-New Mazda BT-50
Mazda Mauritius has unveiled the Latest Pick Up 4×4 Model, the All-New Mazda BT-50. An elegant exterior with premium comfort and performance.
Since its debut in 2006, the BT-50 has been known for its sporty and powerful design, exceptional driving performance capable of taking on all kinds of driving situations, and functionality have all been highly regarded by drivers who actively drive pickups.
Off-roading in style and in comfort
The second fully-redesigned model aims to bring customers pleasure and enjoyment.
The all-new BT-50 design expresses the unique beauty of Mazda’s Kodo-Soul of Motion design theme with power, toughness, and utilitarian functionality suited to a pickup. The vehicle’s driving performance, functionality, and safety meet the active needs of the wide range of situations in which customers may use pickups.
New 2021 Mazda BT-50: Driven to perform
The power-to-perform BT50 offers you the choice of two powerful, responsive, and fuel-efficient diesel engines to perfectly match your individual needs wherever life or work takes you. On-road or off, both power plants – 3.0L turbocharged and 1.9L turbocharged – deliver the quiet, effortless performance that lets you confidently enjoy their unmatched versatility and dependability. Two transmissions are offered: a 6-speed manual with satisfyingly positive, precise shifting, and a 6-speed automatic that contributes to BT-50’s excellent response and fuel economy. Four-wheel drive models are also available with an electromagnetic rear differential lock to instantaneously maximize drive power and enhance drivability over rough terrain.
Mazda BT-50 4x4 Functions:
At Mazda, feeling secure and well-protected is another essential component of enjoyable driving.
And that’s why BT-50 is equipped with the same leading-edge safety features demanded in passenger cars, including advanced driver assist systems to help avoid accidents as well as a full complement of airbags to help mitigate the effects of a collision.
Here are some of the key exterior and interior comfort features available:
A 4x4 with Unique Exterior Highlights
- The brilliant white light of the LED high and low beams gives better visibility at night while consuming less power.
- 18-inch wheels feature a dynamic spoke design that perfectly matches and supports BT-50’s rugged, go-anywhere do-anything power as well as its refined and elegant styling.
- 7 body colors: Gunblue Mica; Concrete Grey Mica; Red Volcano Mica; Rock Grey Mica; True Black Mica; Ingot Silver Metallic; Ice White
Interior Highlights: Control, Comfort and Simply... Mazda
The spacious cabin offers plenty of head, shoulder, and legroom for all occupants to stretch out and get comfortable. And thorough noise control measures assure a quiet environment that encourages conversation. A high-resolution WXGA touch control display mounted at the center of the dashboard gives you easy, intuitive control of the audio system as well as extensive connectivity functions. And the new 8-speaker sound system even features a pair of roof-mounted speakers for powerful, enveloping sound perfectly suited to a pickup truck. Finally, thoughtfully placed storage spaces including a second glove compartment let you keep everything neat yet close to hand.
- Remote engine start feature, providing one the option to start their engine before starting their journey;
- 9” touch infotainment display: being an entertainment and navigation system (note that the vehicle settings are available on the instrument cluster settings). the home screen may be customized for each individual;
- Front row storage: push-button mechanism placed closer to the driver for better convenience. The lower storage unit may be lockable using the stowed fob key.
Bottom line, if you are looking to invest in a pickup that fits your city lifestyle or thrilling adventures, the All-New Bt-50 is just the right fit at a starting price of Rs 1,475,000 on road excluding insurance.